Meow, there! This is Hermione. I don’t know if you’re aware, but I’m in the running for America’s Favorite Pet. Thanks to Debbie campaigning for me, I’ve already made it to the Top 10 (my current position is 4). But the competition is tough. That’s why I want to explain the reasons I should get more votes and be chosen as America’s Favorite pet.
- I’m beautiful. I’m a lovely dilute calico which means my coat is a pretty shade of muted colors. I also have the most gorgeous green eyes.
2. Not only am I beautiful. I’m also very cute and lovable.
3. I’m also smart and inquisitive. I spend a lot of time in Debbie’s room reading her books and observing the world from a basket atop her closet.
4. I am also funny. I can make you roll on the floor laughing.
5. Last but definitely not least, I’m talented. What other cat writes a column on a blog and has an author and librarian as a grandma? (Harry and Stripey don’t count. They’re not running in the contest). I also know how to use the computer keyboard.
I hope I’ve convinced you to vote for me and keep voting (you’re allowed to vote once each day). Votes are free, but if you buy them, you’ll be helping the PAWS Foundation. America’s Favorite Pet Contest has funded the rescue and rehabilitation of over 2,400 cats and dogs to date, and helped PAWS expand their wildlife rehab programs.
The Top 5 kitties will be chosen on March 10, and I want to be one of them. If I win, I’ll be in Catster Magazine, and Debbie will get some cash to pay for me, Harry, and Stripey’s food and upkeep. Make me a star and Debbie a star’s grandma. Vote here: https://americasfavpet.com/2022/hermione-cf74